Walk for LIFE! Join us at Bowne Park for our 3rd Walk! Everyone is Welcome!
Fun activities for children. Competitive run option for adults. Those who register by May 14 will receive a t-shirt. Registrations after May 14 are not guaranteed a shirt in their size.
- Click here to register.
- Click here to raise funds or donate.
- Click here to download a paper donation collection form.
Share this information with potential Walk for Life sponsors and help save lives!
BPCC currently offers:
- pregnancy tests and counseling to those experiencing an unplanned pregnancy
- parenting education via live classes, videos and one-on-one counseling sessions to earn points toward diapers, clothes, cribs, and strollers
- counseling and support groups for post-abortive men and women suffering from the trauma of a past abortion
- workshops encouraging sexual integrity for youth groups, college/career groups, men’s and women’s groups
BPCC is pursuing offering:
- limited obstetrical ultrasound for pregnancy confirmation onsite by licensed medical professionals
- STD/STI testing and treatment onsite by licensed medical professionals
Information for Participants
Registration & T-shirts
- All walkers must register online by May 15, 2018 at bpcc.org/events to receive a T-shirt.
- Those who register after May 15th may still participate but are not guaranteed a shirt.
- T-shirt sizes available - Adult S, M, L, XL Child- S, M, L
- In person – use the paper form on the link above to collect cash and checks
- Online – send this link to supporters: https://givesavvy.org/campaign.php?id=331
Spread the Word
- Post and share the event on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Call & e-mail friends and family
- Publicize the Walk at your church, gym, office, school and more!
Day of Walk
- Bring your registration form, cash & checks in a secure envelope
- Wear good walking or running shoes and comfortable clothing & bring water
- Signs of any sort will not be permitted
Participation Goals- Help save lives by raising funds! Minimum fundraising participation goals:
- Adult $50
- Child (under 18) $ 25
- Family (one or two adults and one or more children) $75